Due to contracts in place and because we do not keep items in stock and cannot keep up with all requests for autographs, there are two ways to obtain an autograph. Through donation to Mr. Tomlinson's programs or as a charitable organization.
Please note: ANY OMISSION OF THE BELOW PROCESS WILL DELAY OR PREVENT YOUR REQUEST BEING FULFILLED.
Charitable fundraising requires the following:
1. Must send a request on original letterhead for the school or charity describing the fundraiser and requesting the photo.
2. Must include verification from the IRS showing 501(c)(3) status.
Individuals not qualifying as a charity:
1. Must submit a donation of $200.00 to Mr. Tomlinson's programs
If you would like to request an autograph on another item you must provide the item and the required donation is $200.
1. Send your item via Fedex or UPS requiring signature (we are not responsible for unsigned-for deliveries) to:
Tomlinson's Touching Lives Foundation
8951 Cypress Waters Blvd. 160
Coppell, Tx 76102
2. Your package must include:
a. An original letter on the letterhead for the school or charity describing the fundraising event and asking for the donation. It cannot be e-mailed.
b. A copy of the letter from the IRS stating that your school or charity has 501(c)(3) status.
c. A check or money order made payable to Tomlinson's Touching Lives Foundation
d. Return postage, label and packaging. Must use Fed Ex, UPS
e. Your name, address and telephone number.
Allow several weeks for the delivery of any autographed item.